EJYSE welcomes submissions from wide variety of disciplines from social sciences to engineering. All young scientists aged 14 to 21 are eligible to submit a manuscript. The review board consisting of graduate and postgraduate students as well as several distinguished academics. All submissions will be reviewed. Based on the recommendations of the review board the editors will determine the suitability of each article for publication. If necessary, corrections and additions will be requested.
- Submitted manuscript concerns original research done by the author(s).
- First author must be under 22 years old at the time of submission.
- Author(s) must consent to publication in EJYSE. All articles are published using Creatice Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) copyright license.
Manuscript preparation and formatting
- Articles should be submitted in Word format (.doc).
- Submissions should not exceed 20 pages (not counting References), written in size 12 font with double spaced lines.
- Structure of submission should follow the structure of scientific manuscripts. Usually articles have following sections: Title, Author(s), Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, and References.
- Figures and tables must be appropriately referenced and include concise legends in text format.
Citations and references
- Citations should be parenthetical (Author, Year) and embedded within the main text.
- References should be formatted as follows: Authors (Year). Title. Journal/Book, Volume, Page Numbers.
Example: Bister, M., and Kulmala, M. (2011). Anthropogenic aerosols may have increased upper tropospheric humidity in the 20th century. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 7, 136–144.
- For more details, see Harvard System of Referencing Guide.
- Prepare the manuscript following the guidelines above.
- Submit the manuscript using submission form.